A website for your club for £72 (inc VAT) per year
A club website can help all members stay in touch with current projects as well as past events and future activities. It also provides a good opportunity to promote club activities to a wide audience.
Club-Sites will help you build a website for your club, quickly and easily. You have complete control over what you put on your website. You don't need to know about HTML or web design. You can update pages any time of day, every day, once a week or once a month - whenever suits you. Club-Sites is multi-user so you can share the workload with other club members.
In addition, a personalised email system is included giving members their own personal email address based on the club's domain name.
A Club-Sites website puts you in control
- Plenty of tools on the control panel
- Your choice of domain name registered in your club's name
- Design includes your club logo and colours
- Pages are edited on line, add new pages: news, forthcoming events, club history, a gallery, results
- Club-Sites is a multi-user system so more than one member can update the website
- A Calendar-of-Events is maintained using a simple form - add public and members only information
- Add a video - link your video on YouTube to your website
- A ready-made Contact Us form will pass enquiries straight through to an email address nominated by you
- An email system with up to 100 email addresses based on your domain name, all protected by comprehensive filtering and virus checking
£72 (inc VAT) per year (for a .uk name), this includes all hosting costs, domain renewal and email facilities. We invoice annually in advance with a full refund of any unused months should you wish to close the site. There are no exit fees and no minimum term. For full details have a look at our pricing page. Sign up now for a 'no obligation' 30 day trial
Club-Sites has been designed to be user-friendly, with its own tutorial covering all aspects of design and publishing, however should you have any queries at any time the team will be happy to help.
Helpdesk telephone: 01252 517611
Helpdesk email: Just fill in the form on the Contact Us form