Websites and management apps for clubs
Why choose Club-Sites?
Where Club-Sites differs from other offerings is in what the system does apart from just a website:
- Easy editing system that enables any member to maintain their own pages encouraging sharing
- Our system is fully multi-user with optional 2FA login for security
- Various login levels with full control over page access for Editors
- Club email addresses for each member with forwarding or mailboxes
- Membership Database with jobs and committee history and automatic production of Members Directory with photos
- Account transactions for member club credit accounts
- Group emailing to each member from within the Members Database
- Tick-List to encourage members to participate in events and enable all members to see the current status
- Photo Gallery with multiple folders and download of originals if desired
- Slide-show on individual pages if desired, produced automatically from the Gallery
- Events calendar that's never out of date with automatic common dates such as Bank Holidays
- Countdown timer to events to build the excitement
- Social Media embedding for Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Contact Us form that's easily customised
- Online booking system with unique automatic creation of table plans and place-cards
- QR Coded tickets for large events using our own TicketBytes App
- Newsletter for double blind sign-up and keeping 'friends' informed
- Online Poll that may be private or public
- Action List to enable all members to see and contribute when event planning
- Online Schedule or Rota for manpower management for larger events such as Christmas Float
- Santa Tracker for following Santa's progress but may be used to monitor the whereabouts of any mobile
- Equipment Database to record all of your assets and book them in and out
- Private Files enable members to upload important club documents for safekeeping
- Telephone and Zoom support plus face to face meetings if required at our offices
Mobile, tablet and desktop compatible
Free template design - to your specification
Your UK domain name & secure hosting included
Secure certificate and GDPR compliant
User-friendly website editing
Easily manage your content. Add and change text
Add images, make them bigger or smaller, add descriptive hover text.
Upload images to albums - there is no limit. More...
Include slideshows on one or more pages. More...
Promote forthcoming events with links to further information including maps. More...
145 days since Christmas
Add a Countdown Timer to build the excitement to your next event.
Link to your favourite social media websites and embed feeds. More...
Embed videos in your pages
Contact Us Form
Enquiries are forwarded to the person(s) responsible in the club. Extra fields may be added, including check-boxes, text boxes and name/address. It's easy to change the recipient, so holiday cover is seamlessly managed. Display of your address/map is optional.
Please use this form to send us a message.
St Christophers Place
Hampshire GU14 0NH
|Company no. 1922146
Registered in England & Wales
Vat no. 413 4957 52
|Tel: 01252 517611
Fax: 01252 516000
Back office apps
Mailing list management
The mailing list uses double-blind signup via a subscription form, ensuring you are working within GDPR. More...
|4||Fred||Brownefirstname.lastname@example.org||2020-04-21 16:45||2020-04-21 16:53|
|15||Jim||Sayersemail@example.com||2020-05-07 14:07||2020-05-08 11:26|
|4||Amy||Amiablefirstname.lastname@example.org||2020-06-21 19:25||2020-06-21 19:53|
The highlighted row indicates that the subscriber has not been validated and therefore won't be included in any mailshot
A list of groups, defined by you, appears below the list of subscribers. If you are preparing a mailing you can tick the To checkbox for the relevant groups who are to receive the mailing.
|0||New group - Click to create|
Who is helping with your project? Print and circulate at meetings or complete on-line. More...
|Notes||Three members required at 8:30am to guide stall holders to their pitches.
Members needed in 2 hour shifts until 1:00pm.
|Amy AMIABLE||Ann ALWAYS|
|Fred FREDDO||Graham GREEN|
|Graham GROWER||Ian INSIDE|
|John JOHNSON||John JONES|
|Michael MICRO||Nicky NIFTY|
|Victor VIVA||Total (11)||4||3||5|
Project management made simple. More...
The headings may be changed to suit the project. The user may sort on any column. Entries in the Budget column will total at the bottom.
The page width expands to full screen to give more working space.
Example:Prev | Next
Website update Facebook campaign Local press
Booked venue with council
Set-up site and display banners
Ann & Graham
Order and collect lunches
Schedule or Rota
Schedules for big projects. More...
The Schedule or Rota system allows you to share and easily update information about forthcoming tasks with all of your members. The on-line system is always up-to-date and available 24 hours a day. You may allocate jobs to members or allow them to volunteer. Each member may print a duty list or job sheet giving all information required for the task, including names and contact details of other participants. Members may request and swap shifts on-line and only the affected parties will be notified by email.
You may share limited information with the public and provide dedicated pages for each task if appropriate.
The main page displays a table with rows of tasks and columns of jobs. Each row contains the date and time and name of the task. The task column can be named e.g. Route. Under the jobs columns, which can be named by function e.g. Driver, the names of members will appear when they click on a vacant slot (question mark) and sign-up.
Christmas Float 2020
Now includes a Santa tracker so that the public can follow Santa's progress on a moving map as he tours our streets raising funds for the less well-off. Of course the tracker app has many other uses and the icon can easily be changed.
|Tue||1st||20:00 - 20:30||Reading Road||Victor V||Graham G||Amy A||Fred B||John J||?||201.16|
|Wed||2nd||10:00 - 12:30||Farnborough Road||Michael M||Fred F||John J||Fred B||Amy A||-||293.27|
The Team Leaders are highlighted and your name is also highlighted as is anyone you are sponsoring e.g. partner helping out.
The Collected column is named by the schedule owner when creating a new schedule and is free-form for any purpose but any figures will be totalled.
When you hover your mouse over a member's name, you will see their full name and telephone number. These details will be printed on the job sheet.
Record location, cost, repairs required etc. Loan/hire calendar. Automatically email loan requests to stores.
£144 (inc VAT) per year (for a .uk name) including all hosting costs, domain renewal and email facilities. We invoice annually in advance. There are no set-up nor exit fees and no minimum term. For full details have a look at our pricing page.
Club-Sites has been designed to be user-friendly, with its own tutorial covering all aspects of design and publishing, however should you have any queries at any time the team will be happy to help.
Help-desk telephone: 01252 517611
Help-desk email: Just complete the Contact Us form
On-line booking system
Extra cost add-on to the Club-Sites system. More...
The Club-Sites on-line booking system has been designed to minimise time spent in administering bookings as well as making it much easier for your guests to make a booking and even provides for tickets, table plans, personalised place cards and food & drink lists for the venue caterers. You may also email all guests and past guests from within the system. This system is available at extra cost (£288 total). More...
Super Posh Nosh Dinner Dance
Saturday 14th December 2019
Posh do in the company of lots of big wigs including dancing to the Elastic Band.
Dress code: Black tie.
Payment in advance only
You may pay by credit card, PayPal, on-line banking or cheque.
Please complete this form by typing in the boxes below and ticking the required options.
|About you and your partner/guest||You||Partner/Guest|
|Email address *|
|Telephone number *|
|Special needs e.g. mobility||