Online booking system
Managing bookings for your events using email and spreadsheets and text documents quickly becomes a nightmare when numbers exceed a handful.
The Club-Sites on-line booking system has been designed to minimise time spent in administering bookings as well as making it much easier for your guests to make a booking and even provides for tickets, table plans, personalised place cards and food & drink lists for the venue caterers. You may also email all guests and past guests from within the system.
The on-line booking system is easy to set-up and may be accessed by your treasurer, bookings administrator and any others that you nominate, so that everyone involved has an up to date view of the status of your bookings. Being an on-line system, it can be accessed from anywhere using your PC, tablet or smartphone using a password protected secure encrypted web page.
For an introductory price of just £144 P.A. inc VAT (+ system cost = total £288 PA) you get:
- on-line booking form completed by your guest - minimises transcript errors
- food & drink menu options with 'special needs' and 'dietary requests'
- multiple events within one form e.g. Friday Host Night Supper and Saturday Banquet
- automatic cutoff date set by you
- total cost calculated live as the form is completed
- deposit payment may be accepted if total cost is above a minimum set by you
- balance due date sent to guest if not fully paid at time of booking
- payment may be via PayPal, credit card, bank transfer or cheque
- credit card payments are made via the card company website for security
- instant email notification of bookings and copy to guest with payment instructions/confirmation
Comprehensive back office functions
- View a summary of bookings
- View a detailed list of bookings
- View a list of your own members who have yet to book
- View/print a catering list and allocate tables
- View unpaid bookings and issue individual reminder emails
- View abandoned bookings
- print tickets on micro-perforated card
- print place cards on micro-perforated card
- print table plans
- export data for use in a spreadsheet